Saturday 26 July 2014

600

Wow!! 600 courses taught today!! I'm so proud of where I have got to after all these years, nearly 10 years as an instructor I still love getting into the water everyday and seeing the look on people's faces.
I have progressed from Open Water Scuba Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer, IDC Staff Instructor and now Master Instructor heading my way hopefully to Course Director in the ne,t year or so.......
I can't get over how many people I have taught, how much training I have put into my own personal development and how proud I am of being the owner/founder and Senior Instructor of the ONLY 5 Star IDC Resort in the Southwest of England......
My friends have been great support as well as my family and I now have the most incredible team of Divemaster, Assistant Instructor and Instructors working with me, we all work really well together and it's nice to have them

No comments:

Post a Comment